Follow Chuckie!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hi y'all!

Sorry I've been MIA! But I just took on the internship at Vision LA Modeling Agency and I also work at H&M AND I go to School! I'm dyingggg but here are some pics of my life for the past week^_^
Posted by Chuckie at 1:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (14)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • Memorial day!
      • Back to black
      • I had a good day:)
      • If you're going to San Francisco
      • A post about life cause sometimes it sucks
      • I was finally able to go out! Went for a night of...
      • Hi y'all!
      • I Should be doing homework...
      • So I like to cook! A lot of people act surprised ...
      • FALL 2012!
      • Industry expo
      • So just to clarify because I guess I didn't say wh...
      • Earrings and Shorts:Wildfox Couture Sheer Sh...
      • I had another blog before but I needed a new one! ...

About Me

My photo
Chuckie
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.