So I like to cook! A lot of people act surprised when I tell them this! But I am a proud Peruvian and it would be such a shame if a Peruvian woman didn't LOVE to cook!
A dish I made yesterday with love<3
A lemon peppered chicken with carrots, onions, basmati rice and potato:]
After cooking for my huhneey, time for some trendy polish! This one happens to be from AVON! My mommy happens to sell AVON if you're interested;] They actually have great makeup and nail polishes! All at a great price!
Love the embroidery on this dress<3
A few pictures from the Industry Expo at FIDM!
25 Companies came to network with current students and Alumni!
Left a couple of resumes and about to send out a bunch of cover letters out!
This is Amari<3 My FIDM buddy! LOVE HER! And her style!
I love asking where she got her things because the stories are truly interesting!
She use to intern for Reformation and they would take her to raghouses and vintage stores.
From there they would learn how to buy things for stores etc...
But from all these intern experiences she managed to get away with very unique pieces!
Including the print top she wears:]
This is my outfit of the day!
Along with my bear! She loves posing duh!
Definitely in trend. Pastels are huge right now and skulls keep popping up everywhere! even in strange cutouts on the back of shirts!
Outfit Details
Earrings: Wildfox Couture
Blazer: Divided H&M
Skull Hi-Low Blouse: I <3 Melrose boutique
Mint Jeans: H&M
Mint shoes: H&M
Bear not included!

No comments:
Post a Comment