Thursday, May 24, 2012

A post about life cause sometimes it sucks

I had a rough time in high school. Not a lot of people know but it was pretty rough for me. I didn't fit in and the only group I did fit in with well she ended up stabbing me in the back.

My boyfriend at the time was a douche and I hadn't realized it yet because like many women I was blinded by something. It definitely wasn't love. What I feel now for Andrew is love. What I felt back then was loneliness and he happened to be the only one who filled that void.

What I feel now is loneliness again but not in the love department. As far as my boyfriend and I, I feel so incredibly blessed to have him in my life. Not only is supportive of everything I do but he takes care of me. His life literally revolves around me and my happiness and I will never take him for granted.

I deleted my facebook because I don't want most of those friends. I don't care to know how much they party or who they're with and what they're complaining about. I care about people that want the same things I want. Now to find those people! I have some friends that I keep but nobody and I mean NOBODY knows me like Andrew does. So I guess having one best friend is good enough.

Then I started to think that I should delete this too. Then again the whole purpose of this was to record my road into a career I've always wanted.

To work at Vogue Magazine.

Of course that is too major of a dream so I made it a bit more realistic considering the competition and the popularity of the industry.

To work at Teen Vogue or any Conde Nast company. <3

I want to be a creative director.

I know I can do it but how does a girl who has been in a state of depression for most of her life start believing in herself????

Well Andrew has helped a lot and so has the recent support of my parents and fans of my style

Honestly its the people that enjoy my clothing that make my belief in success possible.

So please keep believing in me cause god knows I need it.<3

Chuckie

A good guy with long hair!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment