Since I have a camera now....
You can follow me on my journey!
My name is...Chuckie.
I have many nicknames but my mom has always called me Chuckie. Especially when I would misbehave and create chaos, which was an everyday thing in my home. I have a long story but it's not finished yet.
I am currently attending FIDM and through my studies I've learned so much about the fashion industry and trends. I've learned the importance of being a part of a society that I never wanted to be a part of before! Which is great because nobody gains anything from being anti-social.
So Follow Chuckie! Follow me! Maybe something interesting will happen. WELL SOMETHING ALWAYS DOES HAPPEN! UGH.
I'm also incredibly opinionated and I try not to show it but I think it's time for people to know what I think and I'm going to stop being so nice!
Oh yeah and my mom did name me after Chuckie the red haired children's doll that ended up being a psychotic murderer! After all him and I must have a lot in common right.....
No comments:
Post a Comment