Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Should be doing homework...

Currently Watching/Listening to:

As I sit here procrastinating I'm completely freaking out because my planner is gone?! Whatever shall I do:[
I hope I find it...

On another note...

If you haven't seen Amadeus you should. Not only is it incredibly rewarding to the senses but the clothing is incredible!

About two weeks ago I went to an interview to intern for Vision LA.
Vision Los Angeles is a full-service model management firm devoted to the discovery of fresh talent with an emphasis in high-fashion/editorial models. <3


I hope I get to be a part of that amazing company.
I met Rhiannon at Fratelli's Cafe near Melrose and she let me know they were looking for interns! How lucky am I right?
Well she emailed me friday and asked me when I'm able to start!


Just waiting on an update from her and hopefully I can start soon!<3
Now here come the pics!




My outfit of the day<3 All black and bullets

 Amari<3



The jumper has such great details!
Once again another great find from the raghouses! 



No comments:

Post a Comment